Attaching multiple documents in a single mail

my mail subject contains two keywords which i stored in a excel file but when i run my workflow it sending two mails with response of first mail attachment with first keyword and second mail attached with second keyword but i want both a attachments are to be in one mail
i am attach the sample output of mail how i am getting…

Hello Justin,

Welcome to AutomationEdge!!

The Process Studio works row-wise, you need to do one thing here that, first create the files with given name in one folder and secondly, in mail step attach all files from that folder using wildcard.

Hi Support Team,
i have created a necessary files like(product1.xlsx and product2.xlsx …ect) in a one folder and i have given the folder path in mail step attach and i have used wildcard too …but my result is empty mail only its not attach all the files
please check the screenshot below

Could you please provide Wildcard as .*.xlsx and try it.

Hi Team,
I am able to get multiple attachment ,but is there any way to get specific files from the folder

Yes, you need to provide Regular Expression for specific filename in Wildcard section.

Hi
can you please send a screenshot of how use Regular Expression in wildcard filed to send specific files

Please have a look over below snapshot, and try various RE as per requirement.

Hi Justin.
Check this site regarding wildcards: https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html
There are free tools to play with wildcards format and will show what the effect is for each format.
Wildcards is a very powerful tool to accomplish many actions.
Hope this helps.

Hi
i have one process that i am trying

INPUT

keyword msg no subject
abc 1 abc
efg 2 efg,asd
asd 2 efg,asd

how can i combine if two rows msg no is same and keywords are differ …i want to combine two keyword into one row

OUTPUT

keyword msg no subject
abc 1 abc
efg ,asd 2 efg,asd

Hi Justin,

Process Studio has Statistics Plugin Set which provides Group By and Memory Group By Steps.
The Group By and Memory Group By provides Multiple aggregates Function, out of which you can use Concatenate Strings Separated by comma
Refer the screenshot below:

You need to group the fields on basis of message number and perform the aggregate option on field Keyword.

Note : For Group By you need to have your input rows in sorted order where as for memory Group by there is no such condition.

Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit Crack is a comprehensive software tool that can help you get better misplaced or inaccessible statistics from logically bad or corrupted Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and storage devices. The toolkit recovers missing or deleted documents and folders, attacks logical partitions and information from formatted hard drives and structures that have not been booted. Downloaded From Website

Combin Crack Instagram is one of the most popular and definitely the most personal social media platforms out there. While the number of users is only a small fraction of what other platforms handle (compared to Facebook, for example), it is actually a surprisingly efficient environment for marketing, eg Instagram. There are no complex AI-based algorithms based on the purpose of user types. Downloaded From This Site

Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 Crack extract all the links below into a folder and install the AutoCAD 2018 download. This is a standalone version of the Autocad program. but the offline installation, which is available after receiving the free Autocad Student download, is free. Extract all files and before downloading the student version of Autocad. PatH the software. Downloaded From Yellowcrack
Voicemeeter Potato Crack When we turn on A1, you will hear yourself talking. Deactivate and reactivate B2. This is the Vaio Aux output that we previously set as the default recording device. Voicemeeter’s MacroButtons application receives eight different colored buttons and a wait (ms) instruction to create a sequence of commands in the script. Macro buttons can now manage DMX 512 network via serial USB interface and send DMX commands with simple functions. Downloaded From Twitcrack

Autodesk 3ds Max Crack creates huge worlds in games, jaw-dropping scenes for design visualization, and fascinating virtual reality experiences. Use 3ds Max® Toolkits to shape and define detailed environments, objects, and characters. Model a person, place or thing. 3ds Max works with most large renderings to create premium scenes and stunning graphics for design viewing and more. Downloaded From Whitecrack