Generali Group is an Italian insurance company based in Trieste. As of 2019, it is the largest of its kind in Italy and among the top ten largest insurance companies in the world by net premiums and assets. The company was founded in1831.
Product Illustration Testing Process
• Extracting data for manual testing of new product illustration use cases
• Maintaining consistency of results in Excel/PDF manually
AutomationEdge joined Generali to accelerate business processes that needed to be redefined with automation. An RPA bot was launched to boost operational efficiency and accelerate the data processing.
AutomationEdge’s RPA bot does the following:
• Reads input uploaded by user and login to Genova application;
• Navigates to the new application page;
• Enters the data in all 3 pages, downloads and saves the PDF;
• Reads input file and inserts data in internal Excel macro file;
• Executes macro and saves policy details from it;
• Extracts required data from excel and PDF to compare;
• Sends an email including output file and screenshot to a concerned user.
- 100+ use cases testing for new products’ illustration executed by bots.
- Turnaround Time Reduction from 2 Days to 2 Hours.
The post Generali Group Leveraged RPA to Reduce Turnaround Time of Product Illustration Testing from 2 Days to 2 Hours first appeared on RPA Master.
Сообщение Generali Group Leveraged RPA to Reduce Turnaround Time of Product Illustration Testing from 2 Days to 2 Hours появились сначала на RPA Master.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://rpamaster.com/generali-group-leveraged-rpa-to-reduce-turnaround-time-of-product-illustration-testing-from-2-days-to-2-hours/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=generali-group-leveraged-rpa-to-reduce-turnaround-time-of-product-illustration-testing-from-2-days-to-2-hours