During GUI recording, it failed to record a few steps in the Process Studio workflow. Please could you let me know the scope of GUI Recorder.
Following, is the behavior of GUI Recording,
- Once you start the recording, the GUI Recorder understands mouse and key actions.
- It considers every element as windows by default until there is a preference for detecting web application while recording.
- The GUI Recorder records the following actions- Click, Set/Write a value and Read/get Value.
- Like GUI spy, the recorder handles complex window/frame tree switching activities internally and generates appropriate steps during workflow creation.
- Once you click on stop recording, the recorder prompts the create workflow dialog. Confirm by clicking Yes to create a workflow with recorded steps; else, click No.
In some cases, if GUI Recorder fails to highlight/record a few elements, then use GUI Spy to generate steps for such element actions.
Where is an option of GUI Recording in PS??