How many validation we can perform

How many validation we can perform at time through data validator?

1 Like

Hi! Shubham,

An unlimited number of validation rules can be set.

1 Like

Hello Ma’am hope ur doing well… I have a doubt regarding (import project and important workflow & process) what is the difference between both options

1 Like

Hi! Shubham,

I am doing well, Thank you!

In the Import project option you can import a previously exported project from Process Studio. In the import workflow/process as Project you can import a workflow or a process as a project in Process Studio.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

whenever i need to fetch the data from the any website and save it into the excel file . by using web get value how can i do that? what settings i need to that? or i need to used web composite.

Hi Shubham.
Composite step enables to condense multiple steps into one step. For example, Login/Pwd, which typically requires 2 steps that can be done in one composite. Composite are limited to certain steps, for example, DropDown is not available in Composite.
Regarding getting info from web pages, you could Get Value a single item and if reading a table formatted data, you could you the same but would need to loop through it, while Table plugins you can read the complete table in one step and will generate as many rows as are in the table.

2 Likes

Okay…thank you so much :blush::pray:

1 Like