Inject Javascript and Iframes

I am trying to automate a web site and have not been able to write in the form fields that are located in iframes.
Tried to move between Iframes and still, fields can not be found.
Now I am trying to inject Java Script. Have done simple injection but this time i am not sure if I am doing it correctly.
This page has multiple iframes and I have been trying to switch between them using the index and then inject the code and I do not get the results I am looking for.
Any sugestions?
For example, should I use specify the iframe with the code or moving between iframes using the “Switch Iframe” through GUI plugins be suffice?
If GUI should be capable, not using injection, any hints on how to make it work?
I am a basic user of HTML coding and any ideas in a direction are welcome.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi! Willem

When you use WebSwitchFrame and switch to a frame, can you access element data from the frame using WebGetValue? That’s the only way you can confirm that he has switched to the correct frame

Also you have tried to switch to frame using index, maybe you can try switching using element or ID

2 Likes

Hi Seema. Thank you for replying.
We did try some other setups and worked.
Implented the Get Value to verify it could read info from the page and from there we got the correct setting for Switch Frame. From that point on, we have control of the situation.
Regards.

2 Likes