AE UI lagging issues

Hello all, anyone had faced any UI lag issue on aeui if total request size increases? Total request count is ~178000 till date. Will this impact aeui performance? It’s taking around 20-30 seconds and sometimes more to navigate between pages on the UI. If yes, is there any way to purge old data from database?

Hello Amit,

What AE version are you using?

> "…to navigate between pages on the UI…"
Did you mean navigating between pages to see requests records on the requests tab or navigating between AE UI pages like switching tabs?

If you are talking about the navigating between pages to see requests then I tried with AE Version 4.0.1.0 with 180017 records (Page Size 10) and and there is no lagging issue as such.
Page 4 of 18002 (Total 180017 Record(s))

> is there any way to purge old data from database?
No, there is not. You can only delete records directly from database which is not recommended.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply ash_m. I am on 4.0.1.0. The lag is mostly faced between pages to see requests. But AE UI navigation is also slow. Even after logging in, loading of homepage took around 1 minute. A few day’s later I deleted most of the request data from database and now it’s working in normal speed. Not sure what was the issue though.

Is there any way to reduce the database size after these many requests are done? Database is grown to around 12 GB.