I am an AutomationEdge developer. I use Process Studio for workflow development. I am new to Process Studio, so please could you provide a list of features that can ease my development experience.
Process Studio has several features to ease a developer’s experience.
- Process Studio startup screen has a progress bar to help developers understand the current state while loading the application
- The startup flow including any of the following - registration, daily login, PS updates and Plugin Updates is optimized for a smoother and seamless login experience
- Set a default workspace so that the select workspace pop-up is not shown every time.
- Easily change workspace without having to manually restart Process Studio.
- Search functionality with ability to search across Workspace(s), save search filters, etc.
- Verify their Processes and Workflows to check for any issues before execution
- Set Breakpoints with or without conditions. Breakpoint conditions can be viewed even while debugging a workflow
- Error handling at individual step level as well as using a Try-Catch block.