How to automate Tally ERP 9 using Desktop Spy

Hi,

I need to automate Tally ERP 9 using Desktop Spy. I am able to open Tally using Desktop Spy but not able to perform any other operation like select company.

Tally.ERP 9 is reliable accounting and inventory management software. Tally easily adapts to the changing needs of your company and keeps all your business data safe. Downloaded from HDLicense. To ensure that your business runs smoothly, Tally offers extensive local support via email, call and chat, as well as comprehensive local support for training and installation through the partner network.

ONE OF THE BEST ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE AND VERY MUCH HELPFUL FOR GST RETURN FILING IN INDIAā€¯ Overall: I am a user of Tally Erp 9 for seven years. I feel it is the best accounting software available in India. Pros: It is very easy to use and can be used by anyone who knows the basic accounting rules.
bittorrent pro crack

matlab r2020a crack

Tally has made it extremely easy for me to move from old tax regime to GST. Allows me to custom-view sales and purchase data based on my requirements and generate various reports on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis as required.
matlab r2020a crack