Insert text in the body of the email using WEBGUI

I want to put some text on body of the email using rediff mail. How to Insert text in the body of the email using WEBGUI. I have tried using web set value and robot handling to insert text on body of the email. can you suggest on this?

1 Like

You can create a variable in JAVA MODIFIED VALUE where you can use all HTTP code ou simple plain text, Then you can try to insert this variable in the mail body. Here is an example you can use in this step, in this case, I used an HTML code, that’s why the message seems strange.

1 Like

If done through Web-GUI, you could use Keyboard Actions with Tab until you are in the right spot and other keyboard action writing a string of characters. To do LF/CR could be a little cumbersom.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions. now it worked.

can you pls eleborate more, not understanding

Some time ago I have had some issues to manage data on a webpage and have been able to move around with keyboard functions through Robot Handling or Mouse Actions.
If you need to control actions through images, like a variable position keyboard on screen, where no apparent code is associated with, you may use Surface steps.
None of them are as efficient as writing directly as Fernando suggests but help to solve some seemingly complex situations.

1 Like