SOAP xml formatting

I trying to work with API and the input that is expected is a SOAP envelope formatted file and will receive SOAP envelope.
I have been trying to figure out on how to recreate a format in a file throught XML output that is exposed on the providers API page but success rate is still 0. I have only been able to establish the header in the RESTapi.

Following is an example for curl:
curl --request POST
–url https://apimbu.mercantilbanco.com/mercantil-banco/prod/v1/ted/listar-lote
–header ‘X-IBM-Client-Id: REPLACE_THIS_KEY’
–header ‘accept: application/xml’
–header ‘content-type: application/xml’
–data ‘<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:ted=“lozuguwurmotgua” xmlns:soapenv=“hipkogudobef”>soapenv:Bodyted:LISTAR_LOTE<HEADER_ENTRADA><IDENTIFICADOR_UNICO_GLOBAL>TED</IDENTIFICADOR_UNICO_GLOBAL><IDENTIFICACION_CANAL>0006</IDENTIFICACION_CANAL><SIGLA_APLICACION>TED</SIGLA_APLICACION><IDENTIFICACION_USUARIO /><DIRECCION_IP_CONSUMIDOR>10.0.9.5</DIRECCION_IP_CONSUMIDOR><DIRECCION_IP_CLIENTE>10.0.9.5</DIRECCION_IP_CLIENTE><FECHA_ENVIO_MENSAJE>20200311</FECHA_ENVIO_MENSAJE><HORA_ENVIO_MENSAJE>121847</HORA_ENVIO_MENSAJE><ATRIBUTO_PAGINEO>ekuuvmadobt</ATRIBUTO_PAGINEO><CLAVE_BUSQUEDA>dasne</CLAVE_BUSQUEDA><CANTIDAD_REGISTROS>0</CANTIDAD_REGISTROS></HEADER_ENTRADA><BODY_ENTRADA_LISTAR_LOTE><ID_SOCIO>150332</ID_SOCIO><CLAVE_ENTRADA>cawageminahaf</CLAVE_ENTRADA><NUMERO_LOTE>xzYJ2B9Vjg27vqhxt56oZA==</NUMERO_LOTE><FECHA_DESDE>fewogcarebhidpor</FECHA_DESDE><FECHA_HASTA>egnaghek</FECHA_HASTA></BODY_ENTRADA_LISTAR_LOTE></ted:LISTAR_LOTE></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>’

Any guidance is appreciated.
Regards.