I am unable to send the mail using process studio plugins. though I have provided right details as below:
SMTP server : smtp.gmail.com
Port : 465
Username and password
It is showing unable to send mail error.
Please help me in this.
You need to make Gmail account less secure in order to solve this issue;
- Login to your Gmail account manually on the browser
- Click on Google Maps icon from your profile (present in left of your profile icon)
- Click on the Account option
- Search “Less secure app access” search box
- Turn ON “Allow less secure apps” option
- Restart the process-studio and check
Thanks and Regards,
I have implemented the changes you suggested, I am able to send the mail now.
Thanks a lot for swift response.
Thanks and regards,
I have the same problem and already tried the solution above.
Can you please advise on what are the next steps/possible solution on my inquiry?
I tried using older version of Java(jdk 8.0.11) as I have read in other community inquiry that most of the problems regarding send mail in Process Studio is java related (newer vsrsions) but to no avail I still encounter the issue.
Thanks in advance for the assistance!
I have been trying to Send Mail using Process Studio but I guess the 2 Factor Authentication is stopping it. Any way to avoid this without disabling 2FA?
The solution to this is configuring App Passwords from the Google Account and then using that 16 digit password.