How to send pivot in mail body

Anyone knows how to share the pivot table in the mail body.

I have created a pivot using but when I am trying to read it using Excel input I am getting blank data.

Please suggest a solution if anyone have any solution on this.

1 Like

Hi. I am not sure you are able to read an excel pivot table.
Pivot tables are results of other data and that you can read. Then create your own pivot within the process with (de)normalize steps.
Hope this helps

3 Likes

By using group by I getting attached output but I need this data in the another format which I have attached in second pic

1 Like

Sorry, no second pic
Regards

1 Like

Ok i will share that

1 Like

Please check this pic .

I think that with (de)normalizers should work for you.
As it is a little more complex to explain in written form, better check this youtube video AutomationEdge RPA Bot: Row Normalization and Denormalization - YouTube
Hope this solves your issue.
Good luck

1 Like

I have tried this but it’s not working.
Could please share any sample workflow similar to this scenario.

1 Like

Hi!

Following is a screenshot showing a sample workflow with a Row-Denormaliser step.

The table Input step reads data from a table with normalised data. It contains a column with multiple values for matched and mismatched records. We wish to denormalise or pivot these data values.

The screenshot shows the Table Input step reads data using SQL. Notice the SQL statement how we create a key field ‘name’.
Next in the Row Denormaliser step with use the key to denormalise or pivot based on the key values and using an aggregate function for duplicate rows.

1 Like