Surface click is not working for VisualSVN Server Standalone application

Between a Dual core i5 and 16 Gigs of RAM, resources should not be an issue. Still when you are running this app and spy together, can you once check if any resource is getting overutilized?

I didnt find any overutilization of resource.

Gahana,
Just to verify, you mentioned even Surface Automation is not working on this application. Have you tried the same with Start step or without one?

I have used Start plugin and checked with both Surface plugins as well as Windows GUI plugins.
Does this issue has anything to do with the license? Because we have 4 PS and the issue persist same for all the 4 PS.

Hey,
No, licensing had no bearing on what type of automation you are doing. Since we are not able to reproduce this problem anywhere, it is difficult to give a solution to this problem. I will let you know incase I get something

Okay Sure.
Please let me know if there is any update on this.
And thank you so much for your support.

1 Like

HI @gahana,

We could reproduce the issue and it seems this was some access issue (At least on our side). Running PS as Admin solved it. Can you please try the same and get back to me with the results?

1 Like

Hello @hemanshu.rukadikar

I have tried the solution provided by you and its working as expected.

Thank you so much for your support. I am grateful for it.

1 Like

Happy to help! Feel free to reach out via email or community any time :slight_smile:

1 Like