Agent not executing workflow

Dear Team,

My agent is not working whenever I try to execute the workflow it is executing and then it is showing workflow failed Unable to start browser Google Chrome but in process studio it is working properly and I have no proxy settings in my system please help me to resolve my problem

2 Likes

Hi! Vishal,

Please can you check if there some parameters which have values in PS but missing values when published to AE.

Is your Agent for a local instance or cloud instance. If it is a cloud Agent, then may be your Google Chrome and the Chrome driver on cloud are not compatible.

Please can you download the log file for the Request Id, from the Logs–>Agent Logs menu

2 Likes

Hello, Seema!

I have encountered this issue as well. Do you have any workaround with this one?

Here is the aeagent’s log.

Note:
I have tried different browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla. They all do have the same error which is unsupported browser.

However, when running this one locally in process studio, the mentioned above browsers are all fine.

I hope that you could help me with this one.

Hi! Jai,

The Process Studio version should be compatible with your browsers driver version. The compatibility matrix is available in the Process Studio documentation.

Hi Seema,

I have checked for agent logs but it is still not working i am currently using cloud instance in T3 server I have also downgraded the google chrome version for compatibility purpose i am using profile directory.