Unable to install process studio 5.4.2

Dear Team,

I have downloaded the version 5.4.2 but i am unable to install the application file, there is no response and process studio also not getting installed, i am new to Automation Edge, please help me to resolve this issue.

Hi,

First, you need to set the Java variables & register the Process Studio on AutomationEdge Portal.
Please follow the attached document.
Hope it helps you.
PreRequisites for AutomationEdge Installation.docx (755.6 KB)

Dear Priyanka,

Based on attachment I have completed the registration in process studio after selecting the exe file to install the process studio there is no response, and pop-up also not coming to enter my credentials

Dear Priyanka,

I have registered process studio after that I have selected a exe file but the credential entering pop tab is not opened, after selecting exe file there is no response.

Regards,
Muralidharan M
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com

hi priyanka…
how to sign up in t3.automationedge.com
how to set the java variables… can u please explain

Dear Priyanka,

I have created a system variable and after selecting the automation edge its still showing the same no response, i have selected debug process studio .bat file, i am getting below text file fix the issue or guide me to install Automation Edge studio.

DEBUG: Using JRE_HOME
DEBUG: _PROCESS_STUDIO_JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_251
DEBUG: _PROCESS_STUDIO_JAVA=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_251\bin\java.exe
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap
Java HotSpot™ Client VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0

D:\Automation Edge\process-studio-5.4.2>echo The value of EXIT_CODE is 1
The value of EXIT_CODE is 1

Hi Rushitha,

To sign-up on http://t3.automationedge.com/, you will require T3 cloud credentials.
You need to apply for the same through “https://automationedge.com/it-robotic-free-trial/” link.
For setting up the Java variables, plz go through the step written in the attached file.
How to set path.docx (2.1 MB)

Hi Murali,

This error “Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap” is related memory.
What you need to do is:

1. Open the “process-studio.bat” file with word for editing.
  2. Find for “1024xms” and change it to “256xms”
  3. Find for “2048xmx” and change it to “512xmx”
  4. Now save the file and restart the Command Prompt window.
  5. Try again to start the Process Studio from Command Prompt Window.

Note: Opening of Process Studio for the first time can take a while (5-7mins) because its downloads all the plugins from the server.

1 Like

Dear Priyanka,

Thank you now its working fine.

Dear Priyanka,

I am doing my 1st assignment, but i couldn’t able to send a mail to my mail id, it showing below error, please help me resolve this.

2020-05-08 16:58:13 main INFO ProcessEntryBase:1120 - Loading workflow from XML file [file:///D:/Automation Edge/AE Work files/WF1_OrderDataProcessing.psw]
2020-05-08 16:58:14 Thread-116 INFO ProcessEntryBase:1120 - Loading workflow from XML file [file:///D:/Automation Edge/AE Work files/WF1_OrderDataProcessing.psw]
2020-05-08 16:58:14 WF1_OrderDataProcessing - OrderDataProcessing1 INFO BaseStep:2859 - Header row skipped in file ‘D:\Automation Edge\OrderDataProcessing1.csv’
2020-05-08 16:58:14 Thread-116 INFO ProcessEntryBase:1120 - Added file ‘///D:/Automation Edge/AE Work files/OrderDataProcessing_result.xlsx’ to the mail message.
2020-05-08 16:58:17 Thread-116 ERROR ProcessEntryBase:1212 - Problem while sending message: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at
535 5.7.8 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials g43sm2206727pje.22 - gsmtp

Hi Murali,

For sending emails using AutomationEdge, you need to lower down the security of your email account. If you are using a Gmail account, just cross-check the " Less secure app access" property that must be on. Refer to the below screenshot for your reference.

1 Like

Dear Priyanka,

I am unable to open process studio, i am facing below login error, please refer the screenshot.

Hi Mural,

Download the Process studio folder again from AE server portal >> Resources tab. Refer below screenshot.

Then try to open the Process Studio from newly download Process Studio folder.

Dear Priyanka,

Do you want me to install process studio again?

Hi Murali,

Yes, you need to install Process studio again.
We have upgraded the PS to 5.5v. So, need to install updated one.
Installation is very easy, just download the Process Studio folder from resources tab from T3 cloud instance and open the PS with same credentials you were using.

Dear Priyanka,

I have completed my training, how to get certificate and how to upload the assignments. Can you please explain step by step process to get certificate after completing the foundation training.

Hi Murali,

To get the certificate, you need to register/enroll for “AutomationEdge Foundation Certification Exam” on https://learning.automationedge.com/. Refer below screenshot:

When you enrolled for this, you will be able to see below screen:

Guidelines to upload assignments, Practical Exam solutions, and MCQs will be there.

1 Like

Dear Priyanka,

I have sent an enrollment request, kindly let me know how many attempts we can able to do to get certificate and please share me a trial license renew details, within 11 days it will expiry kindly share the renewal process and upload license file.

Hi Muralidharanedu,

Your enrollment request have been approved. All the details regarding AE Certification Exam have been mentioned on Self learning Platform.Once you login you could be able to see all the details.

Regarding License renewal you can mail your renewal request to license@automationedge.com and support@automationedge.com

1 Like

Dear Priyanka,

I have raised a ticket for my trial version license renewal upload file, here is my ticket number #5502,

Kindly help me to get the license file, and please guide me how to renew.

Customer ID is C586024